Friday, May 15, 2009
So, if there's anything in particular you think is worth keeping let me know, otherwise it will probably be a slash and burn affair as I don't have time nor inclination to read through the 4 (wow!) years of content. I will endeavour to save most of the posts on feminism/politics/society though. x
I can't imagine deleting the blog altogether. I have a total love affair with self publishing. Maybe a slight refocusing (and redesign for funs) is required instead.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Me: Is my face getting too thin?
L: No, it's thinner, but not too thin
Me: So I don’t look like a sunken cheeked zombie?
L: No, you look beautiful (*)
L: It’s funny that you’re worried about getting too thin, and I’m worried about getting fat.
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
- drove up to Northumberland
- put up my tent singlehandedly, in the dark
- led my first routes for years, including a 'severe' which was a doddle
- ticked my first outdoor 6a boulder problem
- laughed and laughed at my friend's story of waking to find slugs on his face
- temporarily stole my friends sleeping bag
- got a tick and a mosy bite. insects are grim.
- ate cereal in high winds
- got chapped lips from said winds
- took my tent down, singlehandedly in the high winds, without it blowing away (unlike my companions - and there were two of them working on their tent)
- found out I need to go to Cornwall next weekend, never a chore :)
What did you get up to over the Bank Holiday?