This is not a test. Unless it is, and no one told me so I haven't revised, which means I'm going to fail. Thanks for that.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Joy

Hilarious and heinously denim clad. Flight of the Conchords are a bit of a current obsession in our house.

May I present "She's so hot" (click to listen)?

"She's so fucking hot, she's like a curry
I gotta tell her how hot she is
But if I tell her how hot she is she'll think I'm being sexist
She's so hot, she's making me sexist?"
Or "Business Time"?
"I remove my jeans but trip over them 'cause I still got my shoes on.
But I turn it into a sexy dance.
Next thing you know I'm down to just my socks,
and you know when I'm down to just my socks what time it is?
It's time for business.
It's business time.
You know when I'm down to just my socks it's time for business,
that's why they call them business socks."
Are you a Breterosexual or a Jermainiac?

No comments: