This is not a test. Unless it is, and no one told me so I haven't revised, which means I'm going to fail. Thanks for that.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

Monday, November 16, 2009

This weekend I...

  • Took 4 hours to get from Nottingham to Sheffield via the M1. The motorway was closed because of an accident
  • Saw a pheasant explode under the wheels of a car
  • Lost a false tooth when I 'held' the rope in my mouth as I was about to clip at the climbing wall. Luckily it came off into my mouth and was not lost forever
  • Made my wrists and elbows ache bouldering in the cold at Burbage North
  • Enjoyed my last days of climbing outdoors for a while - I'm going to be out of the game for a month after having laser eye surgery this week.
  • Eek.

2 comments:

Laura said...

all the best with your eye appointment, let me know how it goes. you'll be fine :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.