This is not a test. Unless it is, and no one told me so I haven't revised, which means I'm going to fail. Thanks for that.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Party planning

Browsing blogs, the way you do, I turned me up here and was inspired by the road trip thrift store adventures.

I've been dreaming about a cycle gang for a while now, cruising around second hand shops, eating cakes, looking nuff. As yet I am the only member of said gang as my friends either can't ride bikes or aren't interested in biking about looking for cakes.

Maybe I should turn up at Critical Mass advetising my bike-gang-come-cake-club? Maybe I should draw up some cute ass flyers and leave them all over town in trendy places. Maybe it's easier to advertise it here!

I'm thinking a Saturday a couple of weeks from now. I have access to cycle maps, I can plan a route :o) We could offer croggies to anyone who can't ride...

Residents of the East Midlands, Nottinghamshire locals. Wanna road trip with me?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd be interested, depending on my bike situation (it needs fixing), especially if vegan cakes featured on the agenda. :) I'm in Radford if that affects anything, and can be emailed at veganicity@gmail.com. (It does get checked, except when i have to work on something in gmail documents under my real name login)

TP said...

Ace!
I started a website for the bike gang barracudabikegang.blogspot.com
hehehe - barrcuda.
Will email you when I have some kind of plan beyond 'lets go for a bike ride!'

l.w said...

Wow, this sounds like a great plan!