This is not a test. Unless it is, and no one told me so I haven't revised, which means I'm going to fail. Thanks for that.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Overheard in my shower*

L: G said Mary Magdalene was a prostitute.
L: But she was Jesus’ wife
Me : This is only important if you believe the bible is more than just a really crap story

(some background, L has been reading The Da Vinci Code)
...

L: M said feminism is sexist because some group of radical feminist lesbians in the 80s wanted to use IVF to have children, so they didn’t need men at all.
L: I told him based on that logic all Muslims must be terrorists – you can’t judge whole groups of people by the actions of a tiny extreme minority.
Me: God you are totally hot right now.


* well, it could’ve been if someone was listening

No comments: