This is not a test. Unless it is, and no one told me so I haven't revised, which means I'm going to fail. Thanks for that.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pig-la-ta pics

Bert and Ernie (or Bertram and Ernest to use their Sunday names) have grown so big. I've had them nearly a year now and they are weird mixture of indoor pet that's conditioned to know the kitchen is where the food comes from and wild animal roaming and foraging around their habitat.



Here are some recent pics. The first one is taken from the kitchen. They're standing outside their house to get a better view of the food they're hoping is coming their way (you can just see the green fabric in the bottom right, that's in front of their hutch.)


The hutch.
Below is a pic taken just after we got them, see what I mean about them getting so big!

No comments: