This is not a test. Unless it is, and no one told me so I haven't revised, which means I'm going to fail. Thanks for that.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

This'll sort what ails ya

My partner has been suffering with some kind of panic disorder, leaving him feeling spaced out, unsure of what is real and struggling to cope at work and in social situations.

When we finally persuaded him to see a doctor about it, and after blood tests and a couple of consutations in which he spoke about his anxiety, the doctor prescribed him a book!

He's ordered it from the library, apparently he can keep it for 8 weeks.
I love that.

In other news, I've lost my voice.

1 comment:

Leia Organa said...

My doctor prescribed me a book too. :D Two books in fact. And my friend's therapist prescribed her a book. I'm really happy that they're becoming more popular. :D