I've heard it said that what's in your fridge can reflect how you live your life, but I think this makes it quite clear that what's on the outside can give an insight too - exhibit A: my fridge in all its chaotic glory.
- a diagram for the hairdresser explaining that I do not want triangular hair any longer.
'activist', as described in a Patagonia advert.
- a newspaper story on surfing rats
- a message from the Salvation army - which I took out of context because I think it applies whether you're religious or not (full disclosure, I'm not)
- New York cab magnet
- assorted postcards
- (badly) photoshopped image of my boyfriend ice climbing the Eiffel Tower
- a watercolour that looks like a vagina
- a newspaper clipping about a friend who moved to NYC to be a butler.
What does your fridge look like? A place to paste up favourite things you've found, notes and magnetic poetry, or clean, sleek, metallic and minimalist?