This is not a test. Unless it is, and no one told me so I haven't revised, which means I'm going to fail. Thanks for that.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

Friday, November 07, 2008

Gales of change


You might already be aware, Barak Obama won the presidential election in the USA.

Breathe a sigh of relief that it wasn't a McCain & Palin double act for the win. But be ready for some disappointments too.
There is a huge amount of excitement about Obama's success (including me), but it's going to take a lot more than an election to get the ball rolling towards change. It'll take a good while for it to pick up speed as well.
Good luck to him, I can't begin to imagine the amount of pressure he must be under to live up to the high expectations of over half a country*.
* yeh, I know he's the one that gave them high expectations in the first place, but he's a mere man and it's getting a but zealoty.

No comments: