This is not a test. Unless it is, and no one told me so I haven't revised, which means I'm going to fail. Thanks for that.
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)

Monday, June 23, 2008

TP: On blogs

I don't read many blogs anymore, which seems weird, since about 2 1/2 years ago I must have read at least 10 a day. I think I got a bit tired. There was so much fighting in feminist blogs and it was a lot of hard work. Photo blogs, blogs about pretty things, they were a nice refuge.

Today I visited an 'old friend', someone who was one of my first commentors back when I started this blog years ago. From the looks of his page he's given up blogging in the main now, kind of like I did for a while I guess, there was a lull.

I've been reading a few blogs again - kind of oddly a lot of them are 'fashion' blogs - a whole new realm I got into when I started my college course (which is now finished! I have free time again!). I need to get a new blog roll going - old faves, new faces etc. If there's anyone still out there let me know and I'll put your blog on the roll.

I'll leave you with this photo, rich in comedy value: so religious they need to spell out Jesus in multi cloured card in the windows of the Christian Centre. Just in case you didn't figure it out. Sutton-on-Sea, religious fervor on the east coast.

No comments: