I am going to search now on how to get this @*$?!# struck off.
Apparently you can't complain about a Judge without seeking 'legal advice'. But you can complain about a Judge's behaviour.
They need the following information:
- your name, address and telephone number
- the name of the judge Mr Justice Roderick Evans
- the court Swansea Crown Court
- the number of the case (I think they'll know which one you mean...)
- the date of the hearing 23/11/05
- specific details about the grounds of your complaint (I have saved a copy of the Daily Mail article incase the link breaks (email me), Google news should have lots too.
Please let me know if you do send an email.
The Telegraph have an article on this that may preclude people complaning, apparently the case was abandoned by the prosecution, after which the jury were instructed by Judge Evans to pass a not guilty verdict.